Friday 8 August 2014

HERE COMES THE HURRICANE

Sometimes thinking about your past is tough. I've been there many times and it's hard to overcome the mistakes and regrets still lingering overhead. But I think that to get better, I must fight. But fighting seems easy saying it but is it? I mean, I tell myself everyday that things will look better, be better and my life will be ok. But it's hard when you're thrust into a hurricane and you can't stop spinning and twisting and soon, you can torn. So if I tell myself to fight, then I better do a hell of a job because saying it isn't going to do anything. I know I'm strong. I've been in many tough situations and I overcame them. So yeah, this problem, issue, whatever I want to call it, it's consuming me but like a hurricane, it eventually passes. And then, I'll be free. I may not come out as the person I used to be but I don't think we are all meant to still be the same person we were years ago. We change and we adapt. So yeah I am in the middle of my own hurricane but it'll inevitably get better because sooner or later, it will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment